Monday, May 9, 2011

Sneak Peak

I am consumed with the shop.  The Grand Opening is less than 2 weeks away.  A moment of silence please . . . .  can you hear my sanity slipping away?

Here is a sneak peak of the progress thus far.  The good news is . . .  the space is becoming quite darling. Sister1 is in charge of the quotes on the floor . . . . she is a rockstar.  Donna has been at the shop 24/7 and gets loads of work done - she is truly the energizer bunny.  And "The Boyd" has been the MVP.   I show up and make sure people are working.


I will try and write a different post on my birthday weekend.   However . . . one small comment:  Mom made my fave cake (Sour Cream Chocolate) and I had taken a piece home to have later . . . . Boyd packed it with his lunch.  I have had NO BIRTHDAY CAKE.   He keeps saying "It really wasn't that great."  I am pretty sure he is lying.

3 comments:

  1. Boyd!!!!! I am sorry - Sabrina, we just ate the last piece here too. I will make another- maybe in honor of the grand opening. Actually it was delicious, (if I must say so myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom - - I think you are logged in under my ID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I've been lurking a while or stalking. Whatever. So excited about your store. Can't wait to go there!

    ReplyDelete