Wednesday, May 18, 2011

An Assortment of Oddities

I have a hard time getting used to being recognized when I step out in public.  I can no longer wear pajama pants to get groceries. 

A man stopped in at the office I work at and belted out: “Hey Cutie – What’s your name?!” I almost got out my pepper spray.  However, the ladies at McDonald's call me "Honey" but that is okay since they know me there.

My chapstick is constantly demolished by the 2 yr old I reside with (Oli, not Boyd).  I think he sucks on it.  I still use it.

My motto:  Never put off procrastination. 

Sister1 says to me:  “I’m playing phone tag with ______, if she calls – interrupt me”.  She then walks into the bathroom.

I have consumed a lot of caffeine in the past few weeks.  It is no longer having its desired effects.  I'm taking suggestions for my next vise.  Or maybe I will just trying consuming MORE caffeine.  Or go to bed earlier.  Or get up later.

Boyd has been EAGERLY awaiting motorcycle weather and paintball weather.   He found his sparkly gold helmet for his bike the other day and has been riding all over the place.  I will try and get a picture.  Soon.  Once I get a new camera.

1 comment:

  1. It's like you are maybe just as random as me...or maybe I've found someone that I am almost as random as...I've been consuming caffeine in large quantities, as well...it's still having the desired effect, but just at the wrong times of day...is it strange that I can totally track with your randomness?

    ReplyDelete