Friday, May 20, 2011

I Never Have Any Good Stories

I find that I can't write a post that makes sense . . . has a beginning and an end.  I fail to follow rules of the English language . . therefore-hence-now-readysetgo- I will now not have complete stories.  *However, I give myself full power to change this statement*

We've had issues getting a loan for a home here.  Who knew that owning two rental properties would ruin us?  We are collecting appliance boxes . . please email me if you would like to make a donation to our new cardboard palace.

I've even been dreaming of the loan issue.  My last dream involved trying to "trick" a bank into giving us 5k to build a playhouse to live in.  My plan from there was to have Boyd "add on" to it.  Good heavens . . . I might be on to something.

We had a "mini-craft" night in the boathouse.  We were working on Sister2's wedding bouquet.  There was a little alcohol involved (not much, Mom!) and a lot of mocking/laughing.  One Sister said at one point:  "I think I just peed a little."  I think Sister2 is nervous and now believes that wedding bouquets should not be part of "craft nite".

Boyd has been trying to teach G "The sprinkler" dance move.  He's not quite there.

Speaking of Boyd . . . what possesses men to taste strange liquid puddles in the driveway?  I can understand kneeling down and smelling . . . but tasting?!  Its a good thing he's cute . . .

The shoppe opens tomorrow.  Enough said . . . must go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. glad i'm not the only one who can't write in a linear fashion. format schmormat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That can't be good for the system if he's tasting liquid puddles in the driveway. "yup tastes like oil" :)

    ReplyDelete