Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ode to Trampoline.

The boys love jumping on the trampoline.  They also love it if adults jump with them.  Supposedly we weigh more and make them go higher.


G especially loves being "sended" or "skyrocketed".

A few nights ago, Boyd was jumping on the trampoline by himself.  I joined him.  I am used to COMMANDING the bounce since I only participate when begged, pleaded and/or bribed by the children.

I found myself squealing like a girl . . . .  I also found myself saying:  "Not so high!  My knees are going to give out!"  Oh dear . . when did I get so feeble?!

The weather has been gorgeous finally.   Another silver lining of SoDak:  The sunsets.

2 comments:

  1. I love this comment - "Supposedly we weigh more" - like it might be up for debate :)

    Lovely sunset picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a SD sunset on that particular lake...

    ...and don't get me started on old knees!

    ReplyDelete