Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Its Tough To Throw a Pity Party When Sick.

I'm sick.  I hate being sick. I feel as though I might suffocate at any moment.  The other issue with being sick at this moment is I don't have time to be sick - I need to be picking out flooring, packing, painting, figuring out insurance, banks, etc. with the upcoming move.  AND, there is constant construction at my house so I can't even stay home and wallow in my self pity and boxes of kleenex.

Last night we had a floor rep come out and give us a quote on flooring.  Unfortunately, he did not accept plasma donations as a legitimate payment plan.  So tonight we get to go to Lowes, Menards and Home Depot.  I only like Lowes.  They are helpful.  They are smart.  Menards and Home Depot - take notes from Lowes.  Boyd does not share my sentiments - - although I have noticed his first choice has been Lowe's lately.  He's smart too.  It appears I have a delightful evening ahead of me.

I know I have been convincingly sick lately because Boyd vacuumed up all of his sawdust mess last night.  I heard the shopvac for at least 45 minutes. I decided to lock myself in the bedroom and read the Bible.  Just kidding. I am far too involved in finding out how Mitch Rapp is going to rescue the President of the United States and several hostages who are being held in the White House - No idea how I shut the lights out last night and made my way to work today with that hanging over my head.

I have no idea where this post is going.  To be honest, I'm not even sure where it started.  I need to find my DayQuil, grab a new box of kleenex and stumble on over to Lowe's. 

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment