Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Social Eating

It's common knowledge that I'm not the "best cook in the world".  I have no doubt that I could be, BUT I just don't put the effort into it. :)  Its this same confidence/delusion that allows me to believe I could be an astronaut or a surgeon but just didn't feel like it.

I like to eat out.  A lot.

AND, since we are moving, I have dinner dates lined up.  Tonight, I am meeting my friend Stacy at Mara & Mi in Stillwater.  It is a delightful place full of stationary, artwork, and  . . . . cupcakes.  Yes.  My dinner is going to be cupcakes and hot chocolate . . . or a mocha but let's not get too crazy.  It is a work night after all.

Side note. 

Boyd started his new job today.  He has neglected to answer any of my 40+ texts.  I'm not sure why he doesn't feel the need to tell me (1) if he made any new friends today (2) what he wore for his first day at work, and (3) did he have to sit by himself at lunch.

He's not very helpful.

No cupcakes for him.

Another side note:  For those of you concerned.  My face rash went away.  Victory!

3 comments:

  1. i just started following your blog, and am so far very glad that i did. i also get thoroughly ignored on those fronts, it's most irritating. i need a play by play, what's so hard about that? by now i'm down to 5-10 texts/day, probably...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper love your blog Sabrina!!

    ReplyDelete