Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Hero.

I'm not sure that I complain enough in this blog.  Yes? No?

Boyd said he would hit some garage sales with me this morning before I head to the Shoppe.  He tried. He really did.  But then he REALLY HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!  ARGH.  And then he nearly hit a car because he continuously fails to look both ways before turning into intersections.  My anxiety disorder was in full working order this morning.

So.  I made him go home.  And then I went by myself.  Much easier.

I ran to McDonald's right before the Shoppe opened so that I would have my mocha fix for the day.  I forgot that they are not my usual weekday workers.  I ended up with a caramel mocha.  I HATE caramel mochas!!!  So Boyd came to the rescue.  He may not have control over his bowel movements but he does understand my addiction to mochas.  He is definitely my hero.

****

Last night we rode our bikes to Dempsey's Pub for dinner.  It was a beautiful evening.  5 minutes after being seated on the patio, I hear a commotion behind me.  Lou comes darting up the stairs full speed ahead to our table.  Honestly.  We have a fence.  It is latched.  He is amazing.   We got a lot of strange looks.

Sweet Lou hates to be left behind.
****

Mr. Hobbs needs a home.  Remember Mr. Hobbs?  He is Sister2's cat.  However, since she and Jordan are now married, they also have Bowser (black lab).  Mr. Hobbs and Bowser do not mix and Jordan claims that Hobbs isn't a hunting companion.  What does he know?!    Our house is small - like really small.  That is my excuse.  But, if you like cats . . Mr. Hobbs is a spectacular cat.  Honestly.  He laughs at all my jokes.  So, if you crave companionship and don't care for people . . . . Mr. Hobbs is fantastic.

See?  He's very accommodating.  
****

Wow.  I have successfully posted pics of my pets.  Well . . I might as well get Mel in here too.   Poor guy.  He gets out-shined by the needy one.  Plus, I love this pic of Boyd.  He was insecure that his hair was falling out so he combatted this fear by growing out his lovely locks.   We look like a happy lesbian couple.

See? I have a picture of Mel. He's sweet too.


****

Tonight is 3 Dog Night at the Redlin Art Center.  I might go.  Although I'm concerned that Boyd will inspired to grow long sideburns again.  Or his hair out.  Intervention may be in my future.

*****

In other news, I booked a camping trip to the Boundary Waters.  I have a love-hate relationship with camping.  The last time we went I glimpsed a wolf walking in the woods.  Yes.  A real one.  I was a little jumpy the rest of our time there.

****

Sister1 called me and told me to stop at a church because it looked like they had a garage sale going on. So I did.  It was a wedding.  Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Sabrina...you are hilarious! I think this is my favorite post yet.

    Sarah VB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Your posts always make me laugh--love them!!

    ReplyDelete