Monday, August 29, 2011

Caterpillar Man.

The weather has been gorgeous lately.  I should probably type up this statement, have it witnessed and notarized so there is proof of it once winter hits.

This past weekend was fantastically fun.  We were SOCIAL again.  Crazy, right?  Went to Thursday Night Live at the Goss and drug Rock and Kim out there too; Deuces Wild (dueling pianos) at the Event Center with Ryan and Lisa; and Boyd finally got to play paintball on Sunday with a group of guys.  He has several welts all over his body and is as happy as a clam.  We can all breathe a sigh of relief now.

Deuces Wild was insanely hilarious.  I was crying from laughing so much.  I started to write down some of the sarcastic slams they would throw out.   They are now my heros.

I found a caterpillar in my garden this weekend (this post just keeps getting more exciting!) and brought it over for O since he and I share an interest in little critters.  He was coloring when I came over and somehow that picture just "happened" to be for me once I gave him the caterpillar.  I asked him what we should name him and O dubbed him:  Caterpillar Man.  So creative, that boy.

Kim introduced the skate park to the boys.  They love it.  Boyd brought them the other day so Sister1 could have a little break and he is now just as excited about it as they are.  He told me he plans on bringing his bike next time (supposedly he was riding Oli's bike - - good grief).  Have I ever mentioned what excellent taste in men I have? :)

Now its Monday.  I knew it had to arrive but was melancholy about it all the same.  Must put in some time at the Shoppe and at my house.  I have basically put anything that seems like a "chore" on hold.  We are officially out of milk and clean underwear.  Its time.  Yes.  Its time.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.


No comments:

Post a Comment