Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Liberal.

I was pointing out to dad that maybe the famdamily could try drinking water at meals instead of gallons of milk in one sitting.

Apparently this makes me a liberal.

******

I took Brother2, O and Oli to Hotel Transylvania.  Oli was thrilled when I warned him there would be monsters, zombies and skeletons in the movie.

During the movie, there were some pesky 5th graderish kids making noise in front.  This is a pet peeve of mine.  So I snitched.  Which, ironically, is also a pet peeve of mine.

*******

We just found out that our house can be moved.  This week.  
AS IN . . this week.   
Boyd is a loyal helper for me but he's very distracted with the whole "moving a house" thing.   We loaded up a trailer and 2 trucks tonight and dropped it off at the Goss.  Thanks Boyd, Dad, Jim, Brother2, Sav, Jordan, Mom and Phyllis!  Only a few more truckloads to go.  :)

Is he really the happy elf he appears to be?

*******
Mom got a call from one of Brother2's teachers who went on and on about how great of a student he is for her.  Mom later found out that he had cashed in points/credits for that call to happen.  
I was sort of impressed.

********

I have started drinking real coffee.

I have no idea what is happening to me.

I might be a grown-up now.  Maybe a liberal.  Most definitely a snitch.







No comments:

Post a Comment