Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's Official.

We own land.  Officially.  We also have a large hole on our new land.  Officially.

Boyd was saying we will be in our new place before Christmas. I gave a cheer and Brother2 gave a "rats".    Supposedly my dessert obsession has opened up a whole new world to him and he is afraid it will leave with me.  As a parting gift (for the whole 2 miles we will be moving away), I will leave him some frosting and a package of graham crackers.
It works in a pinch.

Boyd and a hole.

A large hole means large sand dunes.

Sister1, Mom, Brother2, G, O & myself all went to a Toby Mac concert in Fargo.  I wasn't prepared to enjoy it that much.  I have a slight aversion to concerts.  Whenever we went to concerts in the Cities it was because we just happened to be in downtown, just happened to bump into a scalper and just happened to like who was playing.  I think of it as destiny.  PLANNING to go to a concert is always tough for me . . . oh the agony of finding parking (and then paying for it)! the crush of people!  the noisy, overstimulated environment!  Stupid people "encoring" constantly and silly girls screaming in my ears
 (oh wait . . that was just Boyd at the Killers concert)

Mr. Mac  I love the guy in camo.  He represented Dakota well.
We even got Meet and Greet tickets (tickets were courtesy of Sister1's friend who is Toby's publicist.  Thanks Velvet!) for before the show.  For NORMAL people this is a big deal.  For WEIRDOS like myself it is a little overwhelming.  Am I supposed to make small talk? Compliment his choice in eyewear?  No clue.  

But the whole event was quite delightful.   
Even despite Mr. B.O. sitting next to me.

I wish I had a tigger sweatshirt (Note Mr. B.O. behind me)
In other news.  I have been crafting up a storm.  I. Just. Can't. Stop.

This is the state of the house right now.   
It is officially out of control.





No comments:

Post a Comment