Monday, June 13, 2011

Wedding Week

June is INSANE.  Sister2 is getting married on Saturday.  WHICH MEANS, I now have to clip my toenails and pluck my eyebrows and also find time to clean up the dog poop in the yard.

The wedding is to take place outdoors.  In South Dakota.  Which means it could be perfect, windy, rainy, cold or too hot - - or MY FAVORITE:  A rainy, cold, windy day.

Last night Boyd and I rented True Grit.  Since it is not appropriate for 7 year olds and younger, we ended up watching it in our room.  I could hear Sister1 trying to get the boys in bed . . . . . there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.  About halfway through the movie, G comes crashing into our room *let's all breathe a sigh of relief that there was nothing "intimate" going on* closely followed by O and Oli . . . all in their little superhero underwear.

G:  We found dog poop in our room!!!
O:  YEAH!!
Oli:  *a little behind but still in the middle of everything* We found poop!

Me:  Well, don't eat it.

G:  Why would we eat it?!

Me:  I'm just kidding. Tell O to stop pooping in your room.

O:  I didn't poop in the room!  *He's laughing his head off at the thought of pooping on the floor*

Me:  Are you sure? - - who do you think pooped?

The boys:  Lou?

Poor Lou . . . . always being blamed for the poop.  I made Boyd clean it up. He likes that sort of thing.

****

Boyd went to Stillwater this past weekend to attend a cousin's wedding and also dug footings for the back porch on the house.  Oh to be DONE with that house . . . my mind dances with the possibilities of what to do with extra weekend time.  2013 is looking pretty good.

****

Next weekend is the first occasional sale at Shoppe on the Corner.   I am pretty sure it will be fantastic.

Side note, I have Men's t-shirts available (Black with "Mr Fantastic" across the front) if anyone needs Father's Day gifts.  I'm not entirely sure what sizes I have left but if interested, shoot me an email.  They are $10. Boyd would wear his as a uniform when he helped with my Front Porch Finds sales in the Cities.



And I do have one "My Wife is Smokin' Hot" t-shirt left but only in a small.

****

I must go.  There is poop to be picked up, toenails to be clipped and dogs to feed.  I lead a very glamorous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment