Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am a Tease.

So.  One odd thing that happened during the wedding ordeal is a texting conversation that I THOUGHT I was having with Dan, the videographer.

Me (2:30pm Saturday):  This is Sabrina, text me when u r around bc I have the video camera.

Dan (10pm Sunday):  Ya so?

Me:  **Ignore text bc Dan had already left the wedding to head back to MN.  I assumed the text was meant for someone else**

Dan (7 am Monday):  What do you have in mind?

Me (7:10 am Monday):  *Ugh.  Seriously, Dan.  Look to see who you are texting!*  I think you are texting the wrong person.  This is Sabrina. :)

Dan (7:15 am Monday):  Just following your text.  It sounded interesting.

Me (7:25 am Monday):  Ahhh . . . was totally confused : )  Very funny.

Dan (7:35 am Monday):  I'm Jeff.

*****

For any of you concerned.  I did not make any rendezvous plans with Jeff.  I told Boyd he now has some competition so he better bring his A Game.  He's scared. ;)

****

In Shoppe news . . . . we have our FIRST EVER OCCASIONAL SALE happening this Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  Did any of you forget?!  Write it down now.  I will wait.

NORMALLY, there will be a special vendor or two who will be bringing a stockpile of stuff for the Occasional Sales.  However, I am that special vendor for June.  Pretend I am a "special vendor".  It would make me feel . . . special. :)  I've been holding back on a lot of my inventory so the place will be packed.  Join us for the ribbon cutting at 3:30 on Thursday.  The doors will open right after that.

*****

Yes.  I'm tired.  And yes, we close on our house at 8am on Friday.

****

Must jet to the office.  Have a wonderful Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment