Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Joys of Being a Shopkeeper.

I keep thinking I should write in my blog but then I can't think of something to write.  Its a problem - the whole "need-to-think-of-things-to-write-about".

So . . here are 2 random shopper comments instead:

Random Man "Shopper":   I used to be able to hunt deer and pheasant right here in town.  Now I can't.  Its a darn shame.

Me:  Wow.  What a bummer.

*******

Random Woman:  Do you have a rice beboppy-thingy?

Me:  No, I don't believe so.

Randome Woman:  It strains rice and makes potatoes.

Me:  Nope.  STILL don't have it.

Random Woman:  How about a lefsa board?  Do you even know what that is?!

Me:  Is it a board that you make lefsa on?

Randome Woman:  (surprised)  Well . . why yes it is!

*******

Ahhh  . . . the joys of being a shopkeeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment