Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Need For Speed.

I got pulled over the other day for speeding.


I was going 40 mph in a 35 zone.  Honestly.  Do the police here have nothing better to do?  Isn’t there some teenager smoking weed somewhere that they can sniff out instead?  Check out my neighborhood - - I smell it nearly every night.  STOP WASTING MY TIME.  I loved it when Mr. Policeman said: “Why are you in such a hurry?”  Ummm . . . I was GOING 40MPH!!!  How does that constitute being in a hurry?!  I almost said: “Well, I’m a drug mule and we are typically in a hurry.  Boyd nearly fell over when I told him that.  He asked me if I really said that . . . I didn’t.  I just wanted to.  He breathed a sigh of relief and once again explained that somehow we probably know the guy.  


It's hard to rant and rave in a small town. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment