Saturday, January 28, 2012

Huh.

I have kind of . . .. well . . . sucked at writing in this blog.  BUT . . as an excuse . . starting a blog was a 2011 resolution and thus, it was achieved.

So there.

My resolutions for 2012 were to paint the kitchen and get a bedside lamp plugged in.  Boyd said that there was no way we were painting the kitchen - too many areas to "cut in" so we decided we love the neon yellow.  Done.  AND about 2 weeks into January I put a light bulb in the lamp AND plugged it in (this involved getting an extension cord which about put me over the edge).  Tada!

2012 Resolutions complete.  I am a champion.

I basically just want to give fair warning that I may not write as much anymore.  Or at least, I haven't felt the desire to for awhile.  I have no idea why.

I might write a lot.  I might not at all.

Are we all at the edge of our seats?! I know I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment