Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have a hard time

I have a hard time writing posts when times are dark.  I know there is much to be thankful for. I do.  Trust me . .  I chant them to myself frequently.  I just don't like to post frustrations, disappointments, etc on the world wide web - - after all - - I try my best to make this blog as shallow and flakey as possible.  I MUST MARCH ONWARD WITH THIS LOFTY GOAL.

No. I have not posted in awhile.  I forgot all about Mr. Blog.

Our long-time family friends, the Taschners, had a terrible accident in their family a couple of weeks ago.  Their son, Tyler, was hit by a tree while hunting in a deer stand.  He has a serious spinal injury.  BLAH.  Such a lovely family.  Such a terrible tragedy.

Umm . . . . in other news . . . .

We finally got renters to sign a lease for our White Bear Lake home.  Which is good.  But then all I have heard is complaints from them . . . and they haven't even moved in yet.  Ugh.  I feel like burying my head in the sand.

And you know what?  I KNOW THIS IS A SILLY LITTLE PROBLEM!  For some reason, its not helping my attitude.  I think I take it too personally.  I lived in that house for 10 years and I LOVED that house.   If you don't like it . . . THEN DON'T MOVE IN IT!  Sheesh.

Now watch . . . somehow they will find this little blog.  Oh well.

Shannon hosted a memorial dinner in honor of Ryan this past weekend.  I think that made me sad too.

Too much hurt in the world.

See? I can't even think of something to make fun of!

Where is my pizza that I ordered?  I'm starving.  Godfathers is going to get some hate rays soon.  I'm completely irrational right now.

I promise I won't write again until I have "TURNED THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!"

Adios -

No comments:

Post a Comment