Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This and That.

I forgot that I had a blog.  Sorry.  And yes, part 2 for Costa Rica was fabulous.  It was mostly rainforest near Lake Arenal - absolutely stunning.  Boyd took windsurfing lessons and decided he LOVED it.  His positive attitude can by slightly annoying sometimes.

We did a ziplining tour one day and a strenuous hike at a nearby volcano to see the Blue River and waterfalls, etc.  Gorgeous.

Boyd on Lake Arenal

Rainforest

Waterfall at Blue River
Now we are back home and I have a hard time thinking of what has been going on.

*******

Lou pooped in my Jeep and then napped the rest of the day.  


*******

Oli stayed overnight.  He is such a funny little guy and so sweet.  He loves to look at books and scold Lou.


******

G had his first ever basketball game.  He hasn't developed the healthy fear of coaches yet.

G:  Hey Robb (coach)!  Robb!  Robb!

R:  Yes?

G:  Can I go in now?

R:  In a minute.

G:  What do I do when I get in?  Do I just dilly-dally?

I have no idea what he thinks dilly-dally means but it must be a fierce basketball strategy.  Ry would have been proud. :)

*********

My niece Cate turned 1 this month!  She is so stinking cute.  We traveled to Sioux Falls to celebrate.  The weather was perfect so we were able to play outside.  She loved her new doll and stroller I picked out for her.


Other than that . . . . . the wind has been blowing like mad which in turn makes me mad.

The Shoppe's next occasional sale is over Easter weekend so I have to get back to painting, painting, painting!




No comments:

Post a Comment